Howard Getson is the Founder and CEO of Capitalogix, a data science company using advanced AI to maximize performance with real-time insights. He also runs an algorithmic hedge fund powered by the Capitalogix platform and speaks at industry events across the globe.
Howard’s prior company, IntellAgent Control, was an Inc. 500 AI company and won an IBM/Lotus Beacon Award for best business application. He holds an MBA and JD from Northwestern University and lives in Dallas with his wife and four dogs.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Howard talks about working with his son, Zach, and why he decided to stop practicing law
- Compare and contrast: practicing law versus coding and artificial intelligence
- How Howard finds people with the right energy for his company and his advice on how to bring order to chaos
- Why Howard recommends working with the bigger end in mind
- The 3 steps Howard evaluates when adopting artificial intelligence and new innovation
- The future of artificial intelligence
- The role of intellectual property and patents in protecting Howard’s business and the growth of artificial intelligence
- How to learn more and get in touch with Howard Getson
In this episode…
Artificial intelligence has been around for a while, but that doesn’t mean that you know everything about it. Some with brick and mortar businesses think that AI will not affect them because they’re not online, for example. These entrepreneurs fail to realize that it could affect their future pricing, supply chain and distribution, and advertising, among others. In fact, Howard Getson believes that AI will transform the world in the same way electricity and the internet did.
So what do we need to know about artificial intelligence, its future, and its connection to innovation?
Howard Getson, the Founder and CEO of Capitalogix, joins Rich Goldstein in this week’s episode of Innovations and Breakthroughs to talk about the future of artificial intelligence and its ties to innovation. Howard also talks about his decision to stop practicing law, his process when adopting new technology, and the role intellectual property has played in his business.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Goldstein Patent Law
- Rich’s book: The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent
- Capitalogix Blog
- Howard Getson on LinkedIn
- Howard Getson’s email: [email protected]
- Dan Sullivan
- Strategic Coach
- Jason Korman
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Goldstein Patent Law, a firm that helps protect inventors’ ideas and products. They have advised and obtained patents for thousands of companies over the past 25 years. So if you’re a company that has a software, product, or design you want protected, you can go to https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/. They have amazing free resources for learning more about the patent process.
You can email their team at [email protected] to explore if it’s a match to work together. Rich Goldstein has also written a book for the American Bar Association that explains in plain English how patents work, which is called ‘The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent‘.