Josh Snow is a serial entrepreneur that’s behind numerous successful ventures including a web development company, a marketing agency, software companies, and e-commerce businesses. He is the Founder of Snow Oral Care, an eight-figure beauty brand that sells teeth whitening products that’s endorsed by big name celebrities.
Josh holds a degree in Computer Information Systems from Arizona State University, W. P. Carey School of Business.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How the idea for the teeth whitening system started and Josh Snow’s decision to grow his brand and include other products
- How Josh protects himself from imitators and competitors of his product
- Josh explains why he chose to enter the oral care market
- How Josh inspires people to create new things rather than copy what is already available in the market
- What other entrepreneurs need to know about building and growing a brand
- Where to learn more about Josh Snow
In this episode…
Being a serial entrepreneur and having created many companies before in different industries, Josh Snow reached a point where he wanted a new challenge. He wanted to do the most difficult he could find and more importantly, he wanted to serve as an inspiration to others. He wanted to challenge himself to up his game, to regain his purpose, and to show people that even in your darkest days you can find that motivation to move forward.
He found the perfect niche in oral care after struggling for a long time to find a way to whiten his teeth. He decided to merge the gap between beauty and oral care into one brand, and so Snow Oral Care was born.
In this episode of Innovations and Breakthroughs, Rich Goldstein talks to Josh Snow of Snow Oral Care about the system he came up with as a solution for whitening teeth, how he protects his brand from imitators and possible competition, and why he is so passionate about inspiring entrepreneurs to create, build, and grow their own amazing brand. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Goldstein Patent Law
- Rich’s book: The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent
- Josh Snow on LinkedIn
- Josh Snow on Instagram
- Snow Oral Care
- Tuft & Needle
- Snow Oral Care on Facebook
- Snow Oral Care on YouTube
- Snow Oral Care on Twitter
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Goldstein Patent Law, a firm that helps protect inventors’ ideas and products. They have advised and obtained patents for thousands of companies over the past 25 years. So if you’re a company that has a software, product, or design you want protected, you can go to https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/. They have amazing free resources for learning more about the patent process.
You can email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore if it’s a match to work together. Rich Goldstein has also written a book for the American Bar Association that explains in plain English how patents work, which is called ‘The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent.’