Eelco de Boer is a well-known entrepreneur in Amsterdam. He’s founded and owns several famous companies that have become household names in the Netherlands, including PayPro, a payment service provider. He is also active in the entrepreneurship community in the United States and is a member of the Genius Network.
Eelco is an investor, advisor, and dad who has always had a great passion for entrepreneurship and music, which led to the creation of his first online business. He has a strong belief in the role personal growth plays in his business success and runs seminars and trainings for entrepreneurs where he shares what he’s learned from both his entrepreneurial path and his own personal journey.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- How Eelco’s passion for entrepreneurship and music led to the creation of his first online store.
- Eelco talks about his eBook, 123 Lessons for a “Life filled with Life”.
- How Eelco expanded his first online business to branch out to other endeavors.
- Eelco’s trainings and seminars for entrepreneurs.
- Why integrity and being honest is important for enlightenment in business.
- Eelco’s process of creating and launching new products and how that process has evolved over the years.
- Eelco’s advice on building the right team and finding talented people for your business.
- The role intellectual property (IP) and branding have played in Eelco’s businesses.
- How Eelco balances building his businesses with hosting live events.
- The biggest mistakes Eelco made when starting his businesses.
- How to get in touch with Eelco de Boer.
In this episode…
Many entrepreneurs go into business for one main reason: the search for freedom. But oftentimes, this is never achieved; as businesses grow, entrepreneurs make adjustments in their lives to fit their businesses instead of doing it the other way around. Because of this, they end up neglecting other important parts of their lives, like family, health, and friends.
In such cases, business owners need to find ways to claim their freedom and learn how to adapt their businesses to their lifestyles. And this is where Eelco de Boer comes in. He has many years of experience in starting and scaling businesses and has ample advice to share with fellow entrepreneurs.
Eelco joins Rich Goldstein in this week’s episode of Innovations and Breakthroughs to explain how entrepreneurs can live a life filled with life. He talks about some of the businesses he’s started, teachings from his book 123 Lessons For A “Life Filled With Life”, and shares details of his teachings for entrepreneurs. Ready to get started?
Resources Mentioned in this episode:
- Goldstein Patent Law
- Rich’s book: The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent
- Eelco de Boer‘s website
- Eelco’s eBook: 123 Lessons For A “Life Filled With Life”
- Eelco de Boer on LinkedIn
- Eelco de Boer on YouTube
- Eelco de Boer on Instagram
- Eelco de Boer‘s podcast
- Genius Network
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by Goldstein Patent Law, a firm that helps protect inventors’ ideas and products. They have advised and obtained patents for thousands of companies over the past 25 years. So if you’re a company that has a software, product, or design you want protected, you can go to https://goldsteinpatentlaw.com/. They have amazing free resources for learning more about the patent process.
You can email their team at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore if it’s a match to work together. Rich Goldstein has also written a book for the American Bar Association that explains in plain English how patents work, which is called ‘The ABA Consumer Guide to Obtaining a Patent.’