What concerns about patenting do most of our clients have in common? In this last video, Rich addresses the most common concerns our clients have expressed to us about the patent process.
Find out if it’s a match for us to work together
We have found that many of our clients have similar concerns prior to working with us. Here we hope to address those concerns for you in advance of your entrance into the patent process. If you share these concerns, chances are that we’re a match to work together:
- “I want to pursue a patent, but I’m afraid I might be wasting my time and money.”
- “I want to avoid getting too far, and investing too much if it’s not doable.”
- “I want to figure out how to add significant value to my company by securing patent rights to what I have created.”
- “I want to figure out if I can avoid competition by owning exclusive rights to what makes my product or service unique.”
- “I just want to have this part of my business ‘handled,’ without having to worry about it, for a reasonable fee.”
- “I’m afraid I might be missing out on a big opportunity to grow my business and take it to the next level.”
- “I’m afraid someone else might beat me to market with a substantially similar idea.”
- “I’m looking for the right steps to get started.”
Let us give you a sense of what it’s like to work with us on your patent project.
We’ve designed a process for people who are at the beginning stages of the patent process, to help them really determine exactly where they want to go with their invention. We start every patent project with a patent evaluation. The purpose of the evaluation is to really figure out whether it’s appropriate to jump into the patent process, because we want to do the most appropriate thing for your specific situation.
The patent evaluation is a process where we get to know you, your goals, your concerns, and the plans you have for your idea—in addition to getting to know your idea, so we can advise you about whether to start the process, and to do the right research for you if you decide to go forward.
We not only advise you on what to do initially, but then, with the benefit of the right research, we can help you put together a real strategy for pursuing your idea and securing patent protection.
If you feel like an evaluation might be the next step for you, give our office a call, and we’ll discuss the possibility of working together.
We look forward to meeting you!